Skip to content
- Photosynthesis – a process used by plants and other organisms to convert light energy into chemical energy that can later be released to fuel the organism’s activities.
- Herbivore – an animal that eats plants
- Omnivore – an animal or person that eats food of both plant and animal origin
- Decomposer – an organism that decomposes organic material
- A Food Chain is the movement of energy from one thing to another. In a Food Chain, everything is connected and if you change one part, then the whole system is disrupted or changed.